South Carolina and Florida – Hurricane Irma
- Do some research. Check to make sure the contractor has a permanent place of business, a working telephone number, a valid state tax ID number, and in this day in age, we recommend choosing a roofing contractor who has an up-to-date website.
- Check insurance. Request to see the contractor’s proof of liability and working compensation insurance and make the the coverage is in effect through the duration of your roofing project.
- Check out what other homeowners are saying. Check reviews online about the roofer your looking to hire for your roofing needs. Some good sources may be Angies List, Yelp, or other online sources.
- Get everything in writing. Insist on a detailed proposal which clearly describes the work to be done. This should include description of work to be done on your roof, any specifications or requests, payment terms, and an approximate start date is always a bonus.
- Look for references. Look for a roofing contractor with a proven track record. A roofer who doesn’t just say they do a quality job but who has others saying they do a quality job. Request references and call them to ask how their experience was when working with a particular roofer. Or drive by their home to see the workmanship for yourself.
If we can assist you in any way, please drop us a note here and one of our representatives will contact you within 24 hours to see you we may better serve you.
REEVES CONSTRUCTION, INC.
REEVES ROOF & GUTTERS
Serving Georgia, the Carolinas and Eastern Tennessee
Toll Free: 866-592-3632
Serving to meet the needs of these great cities:
Greenville – Spartanburg
South Carolina: Greenville, Spartanburg, Union, Easley, Greer, Murrells Inlet, Charleston, Myrtle Beach
North Carolina: Charlotte, Waxhaw, Greenville, Rockville
Georgia: Atlanta Metro Area, Stockbridge, College Park, Columbus, Jonesboro, Macon
Eastern Tennessee: Nashville, Knoxville